- TLA+ Toolbox: The fully featured (if somewhat outdated) IDE for TLA+. Includes modeling, document generation, and live syntax checking.
- VSCode TLA+: Lighter weight IDE with textfile based model configuration. Generally more responsive. The latest alpha version, found here, has a debugger that might be useful to you while getting a handle on the language.
- tla2json: Used to turn trace output from toolbox into json for automatic trace widget generation.
- LaTex: Used to render the LaTex output of TLA+ to dvi format.
- dvisvgm: Used to convert the dvi formatted TLA+ specifications into SVGs that could be displayed inline in the website.
- Code highlighting: Improved / repackaged for Jekyll, but the majority of the code came from this pull request by Tom Lee.
- Jekyll: A static site generator. This website heavily relied on the templating functionality Jekyll provides.
- PlantUML: Used to generate UML diagrams from text.
- Just the Docs: The theme that was used and modified for this website.
- Favicon: Diamond icons created by Vaadin - Flaticon.
- To Liza Knipscher for editing and proofreading tons of text and code.
- To all the people who wrote the learning material and the tools above, your work was invaluable to the completion of this project.